Thursday, October 12, 2006

Awesome Web puzzles!

I've never really had much patience to do puzzled..and that..that puzzled a lot of people. However, I seem to have gotten addicted to these new fangled web puzzles.

One of my friends sent me a link the other day - http://www.freestuffhotdeals.com/hacker/1.html

It took me a lot of "patience gathering" to crack the puzzle. I did manage to crack it..in a fits n' starts way! I couldnt sit in front of my PC and totally solve it at a stretch. I ended up helping/trying to help others with some pages and finally managed to complete the whole thing.

Once I got used to it, it was time for one of my other friends to send me another URL to a similar type of puzzle. Only, this time it turned out to be a bit more difficult and it was created by some IIM folks. URL - http://www.iimi-iris.com/iris/irising/klueLESS/

I havent completed it..just reached no : 20. Maybe I'll complete it during the weekend. Its getting tougher as the page numbers increment. Its worth the challenge. The best page was :http://www.iimi-iris.com/iris/irising/klueLESS/singalong.asp I got totall misled and got back after about 2 hrs on it. I was thinking "Sound of.." (music..silence..!)..that's the Page Title! A few clues got those mighty wheels spinning again. I almost hit my head on the desk when I found what it was. Rock lives on!

I've already got another URL : http://deathball.net/notpron/
Did the first couple of pages and its already getting really tough.

I guess I am into some puzzle solving groove, nevertheless, it really helps me develop my analytical skills - its really dusty in there! You need to think on your feet and think way out of the box, if you want to really get through the many pages. And when you cross the finish line..its like "Yo! really awesome duude!"

Well..so I am going to make one too. :) Its going to be a bit different - with new challenges and wierd concepts. The whole idea is growing and adding into its complexity. SNARLLL! It should take me about a week to complete it and have it up and running. :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hello,

I own Free Stuff Hot Deals. I see that you enjoyed my Hacker Puzzle, that's GREAT!!! I have a new puzzle for you and your friends to try, it's called The Binky's Adventure Game.

This new puzzle is very tricky. You'll need to take notes regarding the directions that you come and go from and the clues that are given to you along the way.

http://www.freestuffhotdeals.com/adv/

Enjoy

Admin, Free Stuff Hot Deals