Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Application Management Framework : Part One

This has been a longtime "in the works", coz, I wasn't been able to consolidate ideas into one big-bang theory. I am delighted that its finally taking shape - slowly, but, steadily and almost into the first phase of development.

Basically, the Framework will allow users to consolidate, customize, manage and execute files on the web. The type of content can be websites or learning material. It includes user authentication and content management consoles to make sure that the user gets what he sees!

Ok, I know all this sounds too extensive and vast. So, I am restricting it to Flash-based content. So, whatever Flash supports, the Framework supports too :) Whatever it is..one thing is for sure, its going to be Flash and .NET all the way!

I am unable to let out more information right now. So, expect the PART TWO of this entry to carry more news and technical stuff.

No comments: