Sunday, July 30, 2006

THE TRUTH ABOUT SANCHEZ and all that Blah!

Meet Sanchez, the dude..ahem..beetle...actually just a li'l green bug with a big attitude! Sanchez was born somewhere between the north and south regions of the Amazon jungle. Unlike the coyote that doesnt speak, Sanchez is damn talkative...and talk.. he does! Sometimes, he says wise things. "He" insists that I cam "him" a "He" and not "It". And another thing - Sanchez doesnt believe in - "Speak only when spoken to". He speaks and makes sure you listen.


Ok, you must be thinking I watch too many cartoons and gone twidle-de-doo in my head. Umm.. I wont deny it. Cartoons are my life and need to see atleast 1 cartoon a day to keep my apetite at bay. Sanchez is a figment of my imagination, most truly, and I plan to carry a series on him on my website (when all is ready!). For now, I use Sanchez's name as an excuse while saying something nutty (but wise!). You can say that it is just a way to bring a smile (or even a burst of laughter) to people's faces. It feels nice and I am sure Chuck Jones must have felt that way too. Me feeling nice about something is certainly a selfish thing.. but.. I guess when people are happy, it brings a smile to your face too.


Lately, I think I've been having an overdose of cartoons. All is watch are cartoons it seems! Somehow, I dont have much of patience to watch a movie or anything else. Whether it is Spongebob squarepants or the Looney Toon Show, its all a part of the apetite. Mom thinks I've been making too much of kiddie software, but, I just think its that "inner child" that sees 'em. Just kidding! Actually, movies have become too stale. All we get these days is "old stuff" brought back to life with a "Returns" or "begins". That punch that movies had has gone poof! There seems to be no element in it that makes you really go see it. The hype that some movies get are too much. I wont say names, but most of the movies that have been hyped can be missed. Music has become more of a "sex sells" show. Raunchy steamy videos are the order of the day and it makes you go sick after sometime. There are a few good bands/artists around still, but their vids arent aired that much. TV series..umm..well..its all the same really.. nothing exciting! I watch Dr.House quite regularly, but, dont mind missing it. Oh my! Where has good TV gone?


All this said, cartoons kinda save my day. After a day's work, its relaxing and joyful to see the coyote still trying to get the road runner..or Sylvester trying to get Tweety. After all - Laughter is the best medicene and laugh you will!

No comments: